Your well-being can heal the world…
Life is challenging and intense. Lucid LifeCare uses time-tested and scientifically-backed techniques to support individuals and groups in facing life’s challenges and embracing life’s intensity. This enables our clients to cultivate greater well-being, wholeness, and fulfillment in their lives.
Book a session or learn about the evidence-based scientific research here.
Example applications include:
- One-on-one dreamwork counseling
- Qi Gong and T’ai Chi Ch’uan classes
- Cathartic breathwork ceremonies
- Dances for ecstatic remembrance
- Wide-ranging meditation techniques
- Consciousness transformation retreats
- Pilgrimages and nature expeditions
View upcoming events or learn more about Lucid LifeCare modalities & practices here.
Lucid LifeCare is available for:
- Motivational mindfulness trainings
- Public speaking engagements
- Community events & festivals
- Ceremonial rites-of-passage
- Individual coaching sessions
- Healing workshops & retreats
- Lucid LifeCare: Facilitator Certification Course
Request a service or learn more about Lucid LifeCare programs & offerings here.
What is Lucid LifeCare?
LifeCare is a unique strain of Wellness Coaching and Spiritual Guidance. It enables clients to live meaningful, purpose-driven, effective, and inspired lives.
As you may have noticed, many of us experience recurring patterns of tension and dis-ease. We tend to get stuck in limiting belief systems, which cause us to miss out on the magnificent beauty of life.
Through Lucid LifeCare, I draw on a wide range of tools and techniques for invoking wakeful presence and deepening awareness. This allows clients to “attend” their own lives, and to “live on-purpose”.
This integrative, interdisciplinary approach to counseling and transformation-work relies on a few primary modalities and combines my traditional academic training with deeper esoteric studies and practices.
Lucid LifeCare Testimonials
“Thank you for the amazing Cacao ceremony …my wife and I loved it”
“What a powerful gathering we had. Thank you for showing up in full presence and sweating your prayers on the dance floor.”
“I want to thank you from the depths of my spirit for how meaningful and fulfilling this event was… It’s events like this and people like you that show the power of creative energy”
“It was so good to have you visit and share your work with us”
Yasha S. Wagner
Lucid LifeCare Founder & Innovator
Yasha is a visionary renaissance being, an MC, and the founder of Worldchangers Organization 501(c)3. He is also a T’ai Chi & Qi Gong instructor, Primordial Breathwork facilitator, dream-reader, and Sufi Dhakir. Yasha is currently in training with the Inter-Tribal Altar of the Golden Drum community, and is studying Kabbalah with the Inayati-Maimuni Order. Both of these lineages have directly encouraged him to begin sharing traditional practices. Having completed his Bachelor’s Degree in World Wisdom Traditions at Naropa University, Yasha is pursuing MA-PhD studies in Archetypal Jungian Psychology. Since early childhood, Yasha has traveled all over the world, while receiving and sharing a diverse range of interspiritual, initiatic, and transformational practices. He now offers these techniques of Lucid LifeCare to the members of Trismegistus Academy at COMPASS retreat centers, and through local events.
Learn more about Yasha’s background & training here.
From Oxford English Dictionary:
1. Expressed clearly; easy to understand.
2. Showing or having the ability to think clearly.
3. (Quality) of a dream experienced with the dreamer feeling awake, aware of dreaming, and able to control events consciously.
4. Bright or luminous.
1. understandable, coherent, eloquent, crystal clear, transparent, simple, direct, vivid, sharp
2. sane, in one’s right mind, in possession of one’s faculties, balanced, sensible, sober, all there
3. bright, shining, luminous, radiant, brilliant, luminescent
From Latin “lucidus” from lucere ‘shine’, from lux, luc- ‘light’.